For Instant Download
An automated system allows you to download the calculator and support note immediately.
If you don't have a PayPal account, click the "check out as a guest" to use a
credit card. The cost is $275 inclusive of gst. Please note that additional support
is included in this fee. Besides a download page, receipts and links that can be used multiple
times will be emailed to you. Click the button to proceed.
Alternatively email us and we will send the applicable material with an invoice.
This Microsoft Excel calculator evaluates (for a retiree couple) whether their desired
retirement income is sustainable. It:
- takes varying Age Pension entitlements over the years into account;
- provides for different levels of preferred adequacy;
- caters for old "deductible" ABPs; new "deemed" ABPs; Accumulation Accounts;
Non-Super financial and personal assets;
- can show the results in nominal dollars or constant purchasing power dollars;
- shows the effect of delaying retirement;
- allows all calcualtions in the workbook to be viewed/modified;
- can have a reversionary stepdown on first death; and
- allows control over all assumptions and earnings rates and the provision for different drawdown strategies.
Besides checking when the monies will be exhausted, the calculator can also be used
to set the level of drawdowns.
Help and Support
This calculator should cover the vast majority of post retirement client situations.
However, if you have something unusual (e.g. a pension paid directly from the UK)
do contact us and we will show how the calculator can be customised. The same support applies for any running
Excel challenges you may have. One thing to watch out for is that "macros" are enabled.
This support is free with the calculator download for the first client. The calculator can be used many times over.
Subsequent support is available for other clients at a fixed $110 inclusive of gst fee - irrespective of how
complex the matter.
Tel: Brian on (03) 9028 5002